The Interim Doctor App, LLC
Effective Date: December 22, 2018
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
TIDAmed is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We have access to and collect information that you give voluntarily. When you use our service, we may collect the following kinds of information:
Information you provide directly to us. For certain activities, such as when you register, use our telemedicine service or contact us directly, we may collect some or all of the following types of information:
- Contact information, such as your full name, email address, mobile phone number, and address;
- Username and password;
- Payment information, such as your credit card number, expiration date, and credit card security code;
- Personal health information, including information about your diagnosis, previous treatments, general health, and health insurance; and
- Any other information you provide to us.
We will not sell, rent or share this information. We will use your information to respond to your request for service. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than what is necessary to fulfill your request for service, e.g. medical or healthcare provider, billing or payment, or to manage our business.
TIDAmed reserves the right to access and disclose personal identifiable information, including health information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
At any time, you may opt out of any future contacts from us. At any time, you can do the following by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data, if any, we have about you
- Change/correct any of your data
- Request deletion of any of your data
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We use reasonable measures to help protect your information from misuse, loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
We do not knowingly allow individuals under the age of 18 to access our service.